Experienced Marketing Manager with a sustainable touch
Ledande befattningar, FOXWAY · Stockholm
Foxway is one of Europe's fastest growing IT companies that focuses on sustainable IT services. With more than 800 employees in five different countries Foxway plays a unique and important role in driving a positive change within the industry towards environmental, social and economic sustainability. Now they are looking for an experienced and smart Marketing Manager that’s not afraid of getting their hands dirty while digging for change. Is it you?
You will work within the CWS (Circular Workspace Solution) division that provides sustainable devices to the public sector and enterprises. The role as Marketing Manager involves many aspects of the business, but the focus is always on the customers and their needs. To fulfil them you need an understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to implement ideas, tactics and strategies quickly. And a mindset towards actions. This means executing world-class marketing plans and campaigns that create a real brand impact. In other words, you will have to dive deep down in the workshop from time to time. Are you ready for that? Good. Keep reading.
- Position the brand and based on that create impactful marketing
- Facilitate the development of new marketing projects from inception to completion
- Engage in campaign execution with a hands-on approach (remember those dirty hands?)
- Iterate and test different marketing tactics and executions based on channel and target groups to deliver optimal campaign results
- Dive into in operational, tactical and strategic tasks to make marketing and sale work efficient together
- Lead the marketing team towards success
You have worked within similar areas before. And by that we don’t necessarily mean specifically a progressive IT company with focus on circular workspace solutions. But you have at least a few years of marketing experience within B2B and you know what it means to drive change. You know how to navigate between being strategic and operational and when it’s time to go creative. Tight deadlines that require the ability to multitask and adapt quickly to change doesn’t scare you since you have a proven track record of delivering successful work. Always with a high level of quality and result. But most of all, you have a major curiosity for the end-user and core customer.
Your specific skills
- At least 5 years marketing experience with a focus on B2B
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably within the hardware industry
- Proven track record of successful relevant projects
- Education in marketing, communication or similar
- Positive, multitasking, curious with an understanding of consumers
Are you still reading? Great, we are waiting for your application. Hurry up!
This is a full time employment at Foxway in Stockholm or Göteborg. Questions? Feel free to contact Philip Lundahl firstname.lastname@example.org Send your application as soon as possible.
We Are Hiring
We are Hiring är en rekryteringsbyrå nischad inom marknad och kommunikation. Du hittar oss i Stockholm och Göteborg, där vi delar kontor med vårt syster- och kommunikationsbolag We are More. Runt oss finns allt från strateger och kreatörer till formgivare och experter inom sociala medier. Det ger oss full förståelse för branschen – både ur kommunikatörens och uppdragsgivarens perspektiv.